The Future of Finance – today.
Finmatics is a fast growing software as a service (SaaS) company that provides artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to thousands of businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to push technology forward towards autonomous financial & accounting processes in order to eliminate unnecessary manual tasks.
As a DEVOps Engineer your work will be a critical part of accomplishing this mission.
- Design, build, and operate core infrastructure used by all of Finmatics engineering teams
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Take a lead role and help tracking challenging performance and scaling issues
- Define, automate, maintain, and monitor build, delivery, and deployment processes with CI/CD
- Work jointly with Data Scientists and Software Engineers towards improving the current infrastructure
- Stay on top of latest technology developments and continuously contribute to the transfer of DevOps engineering best practices
We’re looking for someone who has
- Strong expertise in Azure Cloud (including AKS, Networks, Databases), preferably with relevant certifications
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Grafana/Prometheus, ArgoCD and Terragrunt
- Experience with Postgresql, Docker, Gitlab, Python, Ansible or Typescript is beneficial
- A knack for considering how systems can fail and how to fix them
- Empathy, strong communication skills and a deep respect for the power of collaboration
- High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
- Pro-active, solution-driven, and open-minded team player with a hands-on mentality and an agile mindset
What we offer
- Be part of shaping the future of financial workflows using the latest technical possibilities.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Vienna
- Possibility to work from home by arrangement
- Open and honest corporate culture
- Independent work and short decision-making paths
- Young, dynamic team and flat hierarchies
- Full refrigerator with cool drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket for Wiener Linien
- The minimum salary for this position is € 55,000, overpayment possible depending on qualifications