The Future of Finance - today.
Finmatics develops solutions for the AI-based automation of financial information processing. As a B2B "Software-as-a-Service" company, we primarily target companies with their own finance departments and tax consultancies in Germany and Austria. Finmatics helps them digitize their business processes to become fit for the highly automated future in finance. In doing so, we work with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and 100% cloud-based. Are you looking for an exciting job in a cutting-edge and future-oriented field? Then you've come to the right place.
As a backend engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for our cutting-edge applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end components, and optimizing performance for scalable and efficient operations. If you are an experienced Python developer with a strong foundation in backend technologies, have a keen eye for detail, and are eager to work on exciting projects in a collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Conception as well as new & further development of backend microservices and cloud-based applications.
- Design and implementation of APIs between various services, mobile apps, and web clients.
- Contribute to the evolving backend tech stack as part of a highly passionate team.
- Assignment of data models and data concepts.
- Develop with your colleagues in the team a scalable architecture for your services to meet the load and availability requirements.
- Actively participate in pair programming and knowledge sharing sessions and proactively solicit feedback from other experts.
- You enjoy tinkering with complex tasks and finding a solution together as a team.
- Working with the latest cloud and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS).
- Optimizing performance of applications for full scale production deployments.
- Experience in designing and working with distributed systems that need to scale and be robust to sustain heavy traffic.
- Solid experience in software design and coding, including source code management with git and CI/CD.
- Agile mindset as well as solution-oriented and active participation in the team.
- Drive and excitement for modern software development, along with willingness to dive into new technologies.
- Curiosity, inquisitiveness and not afraid to change and improve systems.
- Joy in programming and have high demands on readable and maintainable code.
- Proficiency in Python.
Be part of shaping the future of financial workflows using the latest technical possibilities.
- Versatile field of activity with personal and professional development opportunities.
- Active involvement and exciting insights into a fast-growing deep tech scale-up company.
- Independent work and free time management with flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home by arrangement.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Vienna.
- Open and honest corporate culture with short decision-making paths.
- Dedicated, dynamic team and flat hierarchies.
- Cool drinks and snacks.
- Job ticket for Wiener Linien.
The minimum salary for this position is € 55,000, overpayment possible depending on qualifications
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application including your resume and your possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!